16 Karat Gold Over Sterling Silver Oval St. Therese Medal on 18” Chain, Boxed
- Saint Therese of Lisieux oval medal-pendant.
- 16kt Gold over solid sterling silver.
- Detail depicts her holding a crucifix and a bouquet of roses and she is dressed in her Carmelite nuns habit.
- Saint Therese of Lisieux is the Patron Saint of florists, missionaries, aviators and tuberculosis.
- Medal is die struck.
- Hand polished and engraved by New England Silversmiths.
- Dimensions: 0.9" x 0.6" (22mm x 14mm)
- Weight of medal: 2.0 Grams.
- 20" Genuine gold plated curb chain.
- Made in USA.
- Deluxe velvet gift box.