Chaplet of the Seven Sorrows
Size: 6mm beads, 19.5" L, 2.1" x 6.7" folded pamphlet
TO SAINT BRIDGET OF SWEDEN (1303-1373)
- ”I will grant peace to their families."
- ”They will be enlightened about the divine Mysteries."
- ”I will console them in their pains and will accompany them in their work."
- ”I will give them as much as they ask for as long as it does not oppose the adorable will of my divine Son or the sanctification of their souls."
- ”I will defend them in their spiritual battles with the infernal enemy and I will protect them at every instant of their lives."
- ”I will visibly help them at the moment of their death-- they will see the face of their mother."
- ”I have obtained this grace from my divine Son, that those who propagate this devotion to my tears and dolors will be taken directly from this earthly life to eternal happiness, since all their sins will be forgiven and my Son will be their eternal consolation and joy.
TO MARIE CLAIRE OF KIBEHO, RWANDA (1961-1994)
- With the recitation of the Seven Sorrows Rosary, the hardest hearts shall change, if you pray it for yourself or for others.
- By the recitation of the Seven Sorrows Rosary, you shall be freed from obsessions and addictions.
- This rosary when said from the heart, it will win us true repentance of our sins and free our souls from guilt and remorse.
- Those who say it often, especially as re-commended by Our Lady to Marie Claire, on Tuesdays and Fridays, shall obtain clear understanding of their weaknesses and flaws causing them to sin and those things we don’t like about ourselves and thought were a part of our character, shall change.
- You shall obtain whatever you ask for through this rosary, praying this rosary from the heart.
- More than ever, the world needs the Seven Sorrows Rosary.
0 stars based on 0 reviews